Support Wolf Park through a Visiting Wolf Sponsorship!We offer sponsorships for Wolf Park species that last for one year from the date of purchase. All sponsorships contribute to conservation, education, research, and animal welfare at Wolf Park. With the support of our sponsors, Wolf Park will continue to enhance the lives of our animals.
- One in-person, pre-scheduled visit with the species you sponsor inside the enclosure
- A certificate of adoption and biography of your animal.
- Updates about your animal four times a year, including photos and fur when they shed in the spring.
- Subscription to our newsletter
- Free admission to self-guided park times for up to six people
- Discount on all bookings made at wolfpark.org (e.g. Follow the Pack Tours, Howl Nights, etc.) for up to six people
- Additional discounts and events throughout the year
SPONSORSHIP VISITATION POLICIES
- Sponsors visiting wolves must be 18 years old or older.
- Visits are by appointment only and must be made two weeks in advance.
- Before you first meet a wolf, you must participate in a one-hour training course, which will show you how to safely interact with our animals.
- While we do our best, we cannot entirely guarantee that during your visit you will meet with the fox you are sponsoring. Individuals may not be up to meeting visitors at the time of your visit and our animal care staff work to ensure they are respected in this way.
- We may deny visitation for safety reasons. For example, visitors who are ill, injured, or unsteady on their feet may not be able to interact with the animals.
- Staff photographer Monty Sloan can take professional photographs of your visit for just $60. Photos will be sent over the internet via Dropbox. If you would like a flash drive of the photos sent to you, the cost is $75. (Scheduling restrictions apply)
- For the safety of visitors and comfort of the animals, visitors are halted From November through February due to breeding season and increased activity among the wolves.