Support Wolf Park through a Visiting Bison Sponsorship!
We offer sponsorships for Wolf Park species that last for one year from the date of purchase. All sponsorships contribute to conservation, education, research, and animal welfare at Wolf Park. With the support of our sponsors, Wolf Park will continue to enhance the lives of our animals.
- One in-person, pre-scheduled visit with the species you sponsor inside the field or through the fence in unfavorable weather conditions
- A certificate of adoption and biography
- Updates four times a year, including photos and wool when they shed in the spring
- Subscription to our newsletter
- Free admission to Follow the Pack Tours and Howl Nights for up to six people
- Discount on all bookings made at wolfpark.org (e.g. Specialty Tours, Private Tours, etc.) for up to six people
- Additional discounts and events throughout the year
SPONSORSHIP VISITATION POLICIES
- Sponsors visiting the bison must be 10 years old or older.
- Visits are by appointment only and must be made a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- We may deny visitation for safety reasons. For example, visitors who are ill or injured may not be able to interact with the animals. Exceptions can be made for individuals who are unsteady or unable to climb into the back of a truck if we’re notified ahead of time.
- Staff photographer Monty Sloan can take professional photographs of your visit for just $60. Photos will be sent over the internet via Dropbox. If you would like a flash drive of the photos sent to you, the cost is $75. (Scheduling restrictions apply)
- Visits are offered year round but the herd is less likely to want to interact during the heat of the summer months.