Forty-five years ago, Wolf Park’s founder, Dr. Erich Klinghammer inspired us with his mission to “Save Wolves, Save Wilderness”—this year with YOUR help we have celebrated his memory and done just that. Your loyalty and generosity, along with Dr. Klinghammer’s vision inspires us everyday to do more not just for our animal ambassador’s but for wolves in the wild.
Your donation today will help Wolf Park succeed tomorrow.
Along with hosting over 19,000 guests for our tours, summer camps, educational seminars and howl nights, your financial support in 2017 helped to accomplish many exciting things including:
- In April we welcomed FIVE new animal ambassadors to the pack.
- New displays were added to our education building this past year including a naturalistic den display allowing visitors to learn more about our animal ambassadors’ wild counterparts.
- We partnered with the Purdue Climate Change Research Center and offered “Tipping Point: Talking Climate and Carnivores over a Cold One”, a four-lecture series on climate change.
- We offered a brand new seminar focusing solely on animal enrichment by Dr. Lindsay Mehrkam.
- Our Wolf Park summer team built a hut structure including a firehose bed for our 1.5 acre enclosure, which is a favorite of our animal.
Those are just the highlights! YOUR support makes Wolf Park’s success a reality, and we couldn’t do what we do without YOU. We are honored and grateful that you choose to support Wolf Park and we are asking you to continue your financial support now. Your gift of any size is appreciated.
Wolf Park does not receive government funding. Please donate today!
On average, it takes $545,000 to maintain Wolf Park and we rely on your donations to help us cover our costs. YOU are the reason that we are able to provide excellent care to each of our animals. Financial contributions also help us provide education to the public and resources for researchers working to support our animal ambassadors’ wild counterparts. Please consider making a donation to Wolf Park today.
As a special thank you for our contributors this year, we are offering “gifts” for the following donation levels:
- For $250, you will receive a new Wolf Park Car Magnet and a 4X6 matted photo taken by Monty Sloan.
- For $500, you will receive our Wolf Park Stoneware Mug.
- For $750, you will receive a new Wolf Park Fleece Blanket.
- For $1000, you will receive, a one-year sponsorship and a Photo Session with hardcover photo book containing photos of your visit.
Along with our daily expenses, our animal ambassadors need updated enclosures to continue to thrive. This year we are offering you an opportunity to contribute specifically to our Wolf Enclosure Capital Project. To participate, just check the box to indicate that you wish your donation to go towards this project and 100% of the funds will be directed as such.
During this holiday season, please consider a gift to Wolf Park today. Your generous gift will enable us to continue providing outstanding care for our animals and engaging programming for visitors.